Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Eleventh Hour Goodness

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

The Eleventh Hour Goodness

May 27, 2011

I am a good God. I do all things well and I perform all with an intent to bless. Never doubt it. Never doubt My ability to carry forth all that I have promised.

Yes, I am good and all of My deeds are good; they are for your good, the good of My church. Never doubt that the living God has a plan to bless you. Never doubt that My plans are without fail, and never doubt that My goodness will prevail through this, the eleventh hour, and for all eternity!!!

No comments: