Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Truth About Lowering Cholesterol

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
The Truth About Lowering Cholesterol
Posted By: LuellaMay [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Jun-2014 12:03:18

(The Best Years in Life) Lowering cholesterol levels has been a major focus of the medical profession for the last three decades. A routine doctor's visit entails checking cholesterol levels, and much too often the patient leaves the doctor's office with a prescription for some type of cholesterol lowering drug. We are taught to fear cholesterol and told that high levels can lead to serious health problems, such as heart disease. However, the truth of the matter is that our bodies need cholesterol, and it is highly unlikely that cholesterol will cause heart disease or otherwise harm our health.
Read More:
http://www.tbyil.com/Lowering_Cholesterol.htm 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a stent put in because of blockage, cost was 50,000. If I'd known about Chelation Therapy at the time I would of done that instead for under 2,000. Chelation therapy naturally removes heavy metals from the body and the side effect is that it cleans out the veins and arteries. I went back to the Doctor for a first time check-up and was drilled by his head nurse with questions, when done she asked if I had any questions. I had one question for them because after having this done I was supposed to be taking 5 different medications and that is not what I wanted to do. So after doing research my question for her was what does this cholesterol medication do to my brain since the brain is made of cholesterol. She sat there stunned and dumbfounded for at least 30 seconds and then said, " I haven't heard of anything bad". After this she went to see the doctor telling me he would be in to see me soon. Waited for nearly 20 minutes when the nurse came back in saying the doctor felt he didn't need to see me. Glad I did not take all the medications, after 1 year I came upon a study that said a combination of 2 of the drugs I was supposed to take actually caused blockage. Take your vitamins and minerals and stay healthy !!!