Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hillary “Shifts” Her Positions with “the Wind”


Democrat Candidate for President Says Hillary “Shifts” Her Positions with “the Wind”


 

Ouch. Martin O’Malley (D-MD) was pulling no punches during an interview with Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC’s Morning Joe when he went right after his Democrat opponents Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.
 

On Clinton:

“You might not have seen it through some of the national coverage, but I did say that a weathervane shifts its positions in the wind, effective leaders do not. 

I am clear about my principles. I know where I stand. I was against the Transpacific Partnership eight months ago. 

Hillary Clinton has changed her position on virtually every defining issue in this race, except for one, and that is to protect the big banks on Wall Street and go along with business as usual. I don't believe that that's what the people of our country are looking for. 

I have the independence, I have the back bone to stand up for what our nation needs. That's what people are going to see now that this is down to a three-person race."

On Bernie Sanders support of gun rights:

"Pat Leahy didn't vote for that and he was from Vermont, too. The same Vermont that Senator Sanders is from. In my state, I took on the NRA."

He also went after Democrat National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz for what many have called her unbridled support of Hillary Clinton and the biased way she has run the primary process.

He said that Wasserman Schultz had delayed and minimized the debates “In an undemocratic effort to limit debates and circle the wagons around the frontrunner, we were late in starting our debates. But we're making up for that ground. That's what people are going to see now that this is down to a three-person race."



As much as I detest Hillary Clinton, the fact is that both Martin O'Malley and Bernie Sanders are too her left... which means once she gets the nomination we can take solace in the fact that things could have been worse. It's little comfort, but it's something.
http://godfatherpolitics.com/25997/democrat-candidate-for-president-says-hillary-shifts-her-positions-with-the-wind/ 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This guy has a lengthy utube presentation.
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=31203